SI CANTIK DAN SI KACAK

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MY CRAZINESS!!

Its raining heavily outhere, having my nestum cereal or milo for my supper before going to sleep is must for me...normally my hubs will do it for me..yups me totally feel so blessed and lovely for that! lucky me..tq hubs.. mmuahhs..eh

Actually im not going to story bout my hubs but there is something that make me so crazy about ryte now...*ok...not eventually now..but a few weeks ago..hah*..Its make me so tempting to have it...owh....pls....why r so so adorable to death and really cute??? Ok....its Rilakkuma!! I guess u guys know what rilakkuma is on earth. Me so falling in love with diz cutie kiddos!!

Ok. so, lets me introduce u guys what's on earth is rilakkuma..Rilakkuma actuallly a combinatioof the Japanese pronunciation of relax and the Japanese word for bear) is a Japanese character designed by Aki Kondo.


Rilakkuma mysteriously appears in the female office worker Kaoru's apartment one day. He is a soft toy bear who has apparently decided to take up residence there. On his back is a zipper which when opened reveals a light blue polka dot patterned material. The reason for the zipper on his back is unknown.

His favorite foods are dangopancakesomurice, and custard pudding. True to his name, he enjoys relaxing and his favorite things include sleeping, lying around, watching television, listening to music and soaking in hot springs. He loves using Kaoru's yellow bean bag pillow, although there has been some controversy whether or not the yellow bean bag pillow is in fact Kiiroitori. Despite some confusion that often occurs relating to Rilakkuma and his friend Korilakkuma's genders, it is stated on the San-X site that he is in fact a male, while Korilakkuma is indeed female. (Wiki source)

Ok...u make me jumping over here and there to hug u!! plsss....why u r so expensive?  this cost bout rm 70.. This is da middle size, da big one is around rm 150.. 

See!!...Its awesome if i can have u olls guys! da yellow chicky is so cute! 
*we are da family......lets sing! eh*

*WhitY: Hey...whatchu doin there?
Brownie : I miss Ema Minami..*see...it miss me!! hahaha*
eh..perasan pulak kau ema!

I WISH U GUYS ARE MINE !! I WANT ALL OF U RILAKKUMA!!

Happy family i can say..biggest papa and cute mama with two adorable kids

Rilakkuma said.."pls adopt us ema!".. haha
yesss! im willing to do that since u guys totally cute!!
i will try to find u cutie pies at mid valley next week! wait for me ya! ngee

Ok, Bai rilakkuma.. i need  to go..bai!

4 comments:

Wan EE said...

eh2..dalam bilik yg besaq tu macam ne? sian dia kecik ati nnt... hehe

Ema Minami said...

haha...yg besar punye dlm bilik boleh jadi datuk untuk anak2 angkat beliau nnti!! pls...i want one..huhu

aTy _faRed~ said...

heheh..awak sungguh comel berbanding Rilakkuma tu tau...;p zaman aty ngan toys ni semua dah berakhir...dolu2 mase bujang banyak kumpul bear cute2..biler dah rase macam tua ni..semua habes disedekah kat budak2..:)

Ema Minami said...

hehe..sy memang peminat tegar teddy bear...nmpak comel and cute jek..mula la tgn gatai nk beli..huhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...