SI CANTIK DAN SI KACAK

Friday, April 29, 2011

SEMAKIN HARI


hye peeps....hows ur day going? its FRIDAY!! 
u must enjoy ur weekend to the fullest!! hepy oliday to all of u!
and not forget to wish u guys HApPy labour day
ngeee ^o^

owh yeahh..like it so much cuz cuti till diz monday..hakhak
canlaa bersleeping and berenjoying lelama...
*hepi mcm nak beroliday ke koreaa jeww kann*
tapi tido itu satu nikmat yg paling besttttttt sbb i mmg suka tido sampai lebam klo cuti
sampai my fiance pening pk i napeww i suka tido lame2..huhu
*sorry dear..ur fiance ni mmg xleh jumpa bantal*

hurm..ryte nw, still on my mission searching for my wedd dress and any boutique yang ada bebaju cantik
and in the same time im looking for D.I.Y web..yeahh...im planning to make myself for door gift yg suhweet and yg cute2 and decorate the place on my wedding day. lucky for me i olredy found that web..really interesting and make me eagerly to make my D.I.Y..ngee...cannot wait to make all the things i want..but i hev to wait..need to settle my thesis 1st, my jpj test, and then i'll go hoome and rest for a 1 or 2month before looking for a job..hey...of coz la need to rest after 2 years doing my master..so after submit thesis i nk rest puas2 kat umah and juz thinking bout my wedd..huhu..

hurm..the best thing i got an idea for korean theme wedd for a certain thing like my wedd card for my fwenz at fb, huhu...sorry mum if u dun like but i love it and sgt lah nak buat something related with koren thingy mingy like that..tapi..tapi..xnak tnjuk lg card tuh..huhu...juz wait..and i got an idea to make a candy land for kids on that day, wedding guest book, my label wedd olready done..maybe this label will paste on door gift and and and...ok...need to think lagi and lagi...takper...five moths to go..still hev tme EMA..do ur best..huhu..

but..im so freaking scary when im thinking bout my jpj car test on this thursday..harghhh.....xbuleh keww juz belajar and test license wif our instructor...gosh! sangat x sukeww buat bukit..so susah meh..haihh...hurm..and owh..tonite will hang out wif my fwen watching Thor..many people outhere saying that movie must to watch..huhu..ranking pon 7/9..so cambest but dunnolah..kena tengok dlu and i'll tell u later guys. owh owh owh...i baru perasan yg this entry bercampur aduk kan..smua i nak cerita...hahaa..okeyh..acelly i m in a good mood today..so smua cam nak ceritaa...nape ea gud mud? ngeee....adalahhh...kuing3..sometimes im happy to be here and sometime feeling so boringggggggg...so thats life...bad mood and a good mood sentiasa silih berganti...so guys...enjoy ur life xkire lah best ke tidak..ok..thats all..ok. buabai...^^



eh eh eh..nak jugak interprem gambar kann..hakhak..sukeww hati leww..belog sendiwi kann..kui3

ENJOY UR WEEKEND bebeh
mucks

^o^

12 comments:

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

gambar tu sgt romantik
:)

midOri's said...

hye aniss....akk windu sgt awak...huhu..gmbr tu gmbr gewdiks..ekeke

khairunnisa ♥ said...

uit uit ^_^ woh, best cuti. rancang nak tidur je malam ni sampai esok.. lalala ;) selamat berehat.. nanti kad kahwin da siap, nak tengok ye ^_^

midOri's said...

ekeke....yer..jumm kiter berjemaah tdo..hakhak...camat bercuti jugak..^^..oryte..^^

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its actually amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.


Feel free to surf to my blog: investment property loans

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give
a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your
blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
Thank you so much!

Also visit my blog; tonystainsbury.co.uk

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing offers clear idea for the new people of blogging, that truly
how to do blogging and site-building.

Here is my web blog :: com.au

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth
enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content
as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.



Feel free to surf to my site - workouts to improve vertical jump

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to mention, I loved this post. It was practical.
Keep on posting!

Here is my web page: textbash.com

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Here is my web blog: vertical leap exercises

Anonymous said...

I leave a response each time I appreciate a post on a website
or I have something to add to the conversation. Usually it is a result of the sincerness communicated in the post I looked at.

And after this post "SEMAKIN HARI". I was actually excited enough to drop a leave
a responsea response :-P I actually do have some questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or do some of the comments appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional places, I'd like to keep up with you.

Would you make a list the complete urls of all your communal sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
or linkedin profile?

Feel free to visit my website; seo-for-website.com

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of
information on your blog. Im really impressed by your
site.
Hello there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited
from this site.

Here is my page cellulite treatment reviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...