SI CANTIK DAN SI KACAK

Thursday, March 18, 2010

FrEaking Crazy


now..its already 2.14 am
but my eyes still fresh

ok..stop talking
my shoulder really dem tired n sengal2 ayam
afta  work up on my pROPs for my project

so..lets enjoy ourself wif this 3videos that  i freaking crazy on...

gottchaaaaaaaa~~!!

hekhek...^^




and for this 2nd vids..i  really do love with dat awesome cute gul acting in diz KESHA video







and da last songs is







ok..enough for today
my eyes, my body and my smooth hand.(*terPERASAN*)
 need to take a rest


NYTE GUYS...enjoy ur dreamz...hiks..^^





2 comments:

pawaka19 said...

lagu bla bla tu best..

midOri's said...

hye pawaka...hiks~yup2...dats song really make me alive~~hehe...happy listening~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...